Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I've changed my mind about the Honeyshed

I change my mind. It is awful!!

It is completely youth oriented full of words like "like", "totally" and the worst bunch of presenters I have ever seen. They all talk over one another. A complete showcase of D-grade quality.
One segment even involved warped muppet like creatures and a girl flashing her thighs and crotch. Even if you're a guy, I don't think that's something you want to see. It wasn't pleasant. The girl was completely annoying and the whole combination of words coming out of her mouth and violent movement of thigh was shocking. Muppets and thighs definitely don't work together.

Even the inital chat that opens on the homepage looks manufactured.
It didn't update once after the initial pop-up! If you're going to stick to a lie, you may as well follow through.
This whole experience reminds me of those late night call-in quiz shows that are full of uninteresting people trying to create any form of banal conversation. They don't maintain any flow or interest level and it just flops.
I'm not saying that there isn't a market for this crap out there. I think youth will love it but, it's awful that this type of product is available for younger demographics to view. It enforces a grotesque consumerist/gratuitous/ridiculous behaviour that youth should be avoiding. Go and read a book!
At least all those actors without jobs have found something to do.
Enter at your own risk.

No comments: