Friday, April 18, 2008

HOT NEW NEWS: IM Chat on the Facebook

I just opened up my Facebook to see this new addition:

HOLY HELL Facebook
I don't know if I like it yet. I mean, I go on Facebook to perve on everyone. I look at their photos, see who's written on their walls and look at their friend collections.
I don't want them to know when I'm online and chat to me. Facebook is more the medium whereby you can stay in touch with someone without really staying in touch. A beautiful thing in many ways.
I'll see how it goes, but I'm thinking it will be more of a hindrance.

3 comments:

George Parker said...

Wisie...
What's fucking wrong with oovoo chat? just think, you would never have met me without oovoo... That's something to treasure. Anyway, fuck Facebook... What's next Second life chat... Arrgghh!
Cheers/George

George Parker said...

Shit...
Wisey
Wisey
Wisey
Wisey
Wisey
Wisey
Hope that's enough!
LoveYa/George

Wisey said...

Facebook chat sux balls!