Monday, October 29, 2007

I also want to participate in the Hulu debate

New York Times
NBC and Fox hope the commencement today of beta testing of their jointly owned Web video venture, Hulu.com, will silence critics who have questioned the ability of big media to launch a rival to YouTube and other video channels. The New York Times

Digestif swig
Looks pundits (a, b, c or d), I'm not a member of the blog club, or the blog honour roll, if you will and I'm not placing my money anywhere.
I applaud NBC for taking a stab at entering the new media market place. Good on them for trying.
The model may work, it might not, but at least ALL OF US will learn something from the experience.
You may not think it's an educated platform, but stranger things have happened and who knows, it just might work...

No comments: