Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My turn: 7 things about me

Thanks to Georgie at Adscam, the baton has been handed over and now I must take part in the chain letter of hell and contribute 7 facts about myself. Then I gotta tag 7 other people to do the same....



  1. Want to know a fact? Want to know how I feel right now? Like a loser! Talk about being at the end of the line. How the fuck am I going to find 7 other people to do this thing who haven't already done it?


  2. I was a cute kid. Pretty adorable in fact. My smart ass attitude could let me get away with pretty much anything. On a Club Med trip, when I was about 6, my Dad was playing poker. I would go around the table, talk to all the players, be cute, and then tell my Dad what everyone's cards were. The winnings were pretty good back then. This was before the recession.


  3. Sydney Olympics was pretty damn awesome. Yours truly was one of those people who hold the trays with the medals. Got to see all the really good finals and met some great people- including the IOC head for Bulgaria. Next time I'm in his hood I can drop by, any time. I still have his card.

  4. this went to a cheater.


    Tony and me. Lucky he didn't know I was Jewish. It would have been curtains.

  5. When the chaps at crayon made me go into Second life, I hated it. It was so boring. So lame. Nothing ever happened in there except having to sit on those chairs where you earned money watching other people have cyber sex. AND I wasn't the only one who felt this way.
    My avatar was pretty hot, except my real life legs are hotter than hers. Ask george.


  6. I originally studied I.T. It was one of the most painful things I've ever done. I did get the degree, but still baffled at how I not only passed, but did well. After that I thought copywriting was the way for me to go. I even did Award school. Delusional I was. Then I saw the strategy beacon and haven't looked back since.

  7. I bought a car yesterday. Mazda 2. Gun metal silver. It's a speedy little thing. Needs a name.

  8. I'm cold blooded. When it's cold or moderate I have virtually no circulation, my hands are pretty much always cold and I get chiblains. A remnant of the old country.
    This is all except for when it's excessively hot and I become warm blodded. My toes become bright red that they look like I have terrible sunburn and my hands are swollen from the heat. Great, huh?

Now, I have to tag seven other bloggers who must now be subjected to this.
Good luck and may the force be with you:

1. The White Agency ffffff or Pablo, whichever takes your fancy. Sucked in
2. Virtual Ryf. Enjoy it dood.
3. Mr Tony Thomas from the Population. I dont thinks you've done it.
4. The murder.
5. Peter Griffin. I love family guy, and I'd like you to have a blog and do this.
5b. And because Peter Griffin won't do it, I'm sure Tim Burrowes of Mumbrella will
6. Mr ad wanker. A new blog friend. I don't think you've done it yet either.
7. And Mr Julian Cole of adspace pioneers. It appears you have not done this. I find it hard to believe.


Here are the rules...

  • Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
  • Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
  • Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged.

love youse all.

No comments: