Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hollywood Tests Tolerance For Ads With Online Video

The Washington Post: One of the key ad innovations at Hulu, the online video site developed collaboratively by NBC Universal and Fox, is allowing users to select which video ad will precede their programming. Jupiter Research analyst Bobby Tulsiani said: "It's one of the more aggressive moves we've seen. It's much more targeted than what you see on TV, where its hard to say if an ad actually got watched."


Hulu is the fucking bomb!
When I first got it, I watched Weekend at Bernies. Great movie.
The worst thing was when they took off all the episodes and movies and I was left with shitty clips.
That was bad.
I never went back.
But now, they're back in the game!
I'm yet to see what ads I get to choose, but it better not be that Hillshite Farm ad (and no, that is not a typo).

No comments: